Kaitlin Rose's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Kim, I didn't mention anything to my family, and neither did my fiance, until we…"

Kaitlin Rose replied Nov 9, 2009 to Convincing Family?

26 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Kim

"I've read through some of the comments here and see a lot of insight, personal exper…"

Kaitlin Rose replied Nov 9, 2009 to What does "Trust Your Body" and "The Body Knows" kinda language really mean?

50 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by EmilyK

"Kira, Let me first say that I love your website. Went right to it after reading thi…"

Kaitlin Rose replied Nov 7, 2009 to Now That My Baby Is Here-- What Next?

7 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by askyourfriendkira

"Opposing viewpoints fascinate me. Whether its over birth, religion or politics, the…"

Kaitlin Rose replied Sep 21, 2009 to How to talk to people about birthing experiences?

9 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Sara

"Krystal - Any way that I can continue to help you/inform you, I WILL! :) Heather (th…"

Kaitlin Rose replied Jun 14, 2009 to HomeBirth Moms & HomeBirth Planning Moms To-Be: I Need Your Opinions!

17 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Kaitlin Rose

"I was never sure if I wanted to be a mother, to be honest. I went back and forth on…"

Kaitlin Rose replied Jun 14, 2009 to Why choose motherhood?

10 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by Mandy Hand

"Hey Krystal, Thanks for your interest! I am currently working on getting a bunch of…"

Kaitlin Rose replied Jun 7, 2009 to HomeBirth Moms & HomeBirth Planning Moms To-Be: I Need Your Opinions!

17 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Kaitlin Rose

"Thanks for sharing Toya. It is truly amazing how much "advice" and opinion other wo…"

Kaitlin Rose replied Jun 7, 2009 to HomeBirth Moms & HomeBirth Planning Moms To-Be: I Need Your Opinions!

17 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Kaitlin Rose

"I did it too!! Wahoo!!"

Kaitlin Rose replied Jun 3, 2009 to Let's Set a Record! White House Action Alert!

14 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Mandy Hand

"Absolutely, Katie. There are moms that will be sharing their birth experiences in th…"

Kaitlin Rose replied May 29, 2009 to HomeBirth Moms & HomeBirth Planning Moms To-Be: I Need Your Opinions!

17 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Kaitlin Rose

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service