Marci For Birth Choice's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"You can definitely have a VBA2C! BUT you won't likely get it with an unsupportive pr…"

Marci For Birth Choice replied Feb 22, 2013 to Utterly Discouraged

12 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Jaime Soares

"The author of that article did an extremely sloppy job of trolling through the resea…"

Marci For Birth Choice replied Feb 1, 2012 to Another view on epidurals

4 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Laurie Orr

"I am sooo happy to hear that more women are choosing home birth!  What a dramatic in…"

Marci For Birth Choice replied Jul 6, 2011 to Home Birth on the Rise by Dramatic 20%

3 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Colleen Burns

"Great article! Unfortunate that some of the comments made in response to it clearly…"

Marci For Birth Choice replied Jul 4, 2011 to Ricki Discusses the New Film Series "More Business of Being Born"

1 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Marci For Birth Choice

"I didn't have gestational diabetes...but I do think providers often try to induce ea…"

Marci For Birth Choice replied Mar 2, 2011 to Gestational Diabeties and Risks of Late Delivery

4 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Marlene Waechter

"Hi MyBestBirthAdmin,   I clicked on the link, but it requires a password to actually…"

Marci For Birth Choice replied Jan 4, 2011 to Major Shift Seen in Labor Progression Patterns

3 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Kassedi

"Staceyjw....You obviously haven't read the Skeptical OB's website lol. Because I DID…"

Marci For Birth Choice replied Dec 1, 2010 to Birthing centers and meconium aspiration, being honest about natural birthing

16 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Lindsay

"Wow - this is such a beautiful homebirth!!! Congrats :). What a miracle...and a wond…"

Marci For Birth Choice replied Oct 14, 2010 to Incredible homebirth slideshow! Macy's fast hypnobirth.

5 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Jese Wiens

"I do have a question, though - how long was your labor? Are there things you would'v…"

Marci For Birth Choice replied Sep 20, 2010 to Kellie Martin is here to answer your questions!

11 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Kellie Martin

"More a comment than a question:). I loved your birth story - it was a really empower…"

Marci For Birth Choice replied Sep 20, 2010 to Kellie Martin is here to answer your questions!

11 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Kellie Martin

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service