Marci For Birth Choice's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Awesome birth story - thanks for sharing with us :)."

Marci For Birth Choice replied Jul 1, 2010 to Home Water Birth with 9 lb baby

6 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Marci For Birth Choice

"It's about time these things changed - and I'm glad to see the SOGC moving so swiftl…"

Marci For Birth Choice replied Jun 30, 2010 to Canadian Doctors to Retrain in Breech Birth to Lower Cesarean Rates

3 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Marci For Birth Choice

"So beautiful! A lovely waterbirth. This is very encouraging to see, as women who loo…"

Marci For Birth Choice replied Jun 19, 2010 to 10 lb Baby Born via Water Birth

5 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Samantha

"amazing birth story!!"

Marci For Birth Choice replied Jun 13, 2010 to Cooper's GentleBirth at Home

11 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Eileen Colegrove

"Thanks very much for shedding some light on this situation Lynn! I was wondering wha…"

Marci For Birth Choice replied May 12, 2010 to San Diego's Beloved OBGYN Dr. Robert Biter Lost Scripps Encinitas Privileges

19 May 26, 2010
Reply by Sara

"I'm confused - he lost hospital privileges specifically because he promotes natural…"

Marci For Birth Choice replied May 9, 2010 to San Diego's Beloved OBGYN Dr. Robert Biter Lost Scripps Encinitas Privileges

19 May 26, 2010
Reply by Sara

"I think the point is that the risk of uterine rupture is less than 1%. Anyone who th…"

Marci For Birth Choice replied Apr 28, 2010 to First Person: Weiging The Risks and Rewards of Vaginal Birth After C-Section

3 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by KM

"This is an excellent article. I'm really happy this OB gives an honest representatio…"

Marci For Birth Choice replied Apr 27, 2010 to Test Leads to Needless C-Sections

5 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Bella

"Hold on here - why would any mother need to feel guilty about watching this video if…"

Marci For Birth Choice replied Apr 20, 2010 to Controversial video - self attachment of the newborn

12 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by EmilyK

"If you do tear, midwives can apply a medication to the area so that when you're bein…"

Marci For Birth Choice replied Dec 15, 2009 to A question about possible tearing???

13 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Xochilt Ruiz

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service