Ana Paula Markel's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Emily. Kim, we love what we do, please send her our way . hugs, Ana Paula"

Ana Paula Markel replied Jun 14, 2010 to looking for good natural childbirth classes in los angeles area

6 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Samantha

"Hello Marla, I am so sorry about your first experience. Doulas do not do anything wi…"

Ana Paula Markel replied Jun 26, 2009 to Ask Doula & Birth Educator Ana Paula Markel

21 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Kate Carr

"Hi Nanette, it sounds like you have a great careprovider. I do not know a lot about…"

Ana Paula Markel replied Jun 23, 2009 to Ask Doula & Birth Educator Ana Paula Markel

21 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Kate Carr

"Hi Sara, how fantastic to prepare for this birth. It sounds like you have it covered…"

Ana Paula Markel replied Jun 23, 2009 to Ask Doula & Birth Educator Ana Paula Markel

21 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Kate Carr

"I agree with Sonya. The decision to when to go to the hospital is a team decision. W…"

21 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Kate Carr

"Hi Serena, absolutely. I completely hear you, the price of doulas in Los Angeles can…"

21 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Kate Carr

"Hi Michelle, wow, congratulations on the birth of your 2 babies. I am sorry to hear…"

21 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Kate Carr

"Hello April, how wonderful that you found a Birthing Center for your birth. Have you…"

21 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Kate Carr

"Hello BK Mom, Congratulations on the upcoming birth y=of yoru baby and also for find…"

21 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Kate Carr

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service