Alyson & Alexis's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"We had talked about home birth before we were pregnant. And once we were pregnant we…"

Alyson & Alexis replied Dec 7, 2009 to Alyson Hannigan & Alexis Denisof Answer Your Questions

27 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Alyson & Alexis

"The answer to both questions is that I didn't resist the pain, or the experience. I…"

Alyson & Alexis replied Dec 7, 2009 to Alyson Hannigan & Alexis Denisof Answer Your Questions

27 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Alyson & Alexis

"This might sound weird but I wish I had had popsicles. The doula gave me ice, which…"

27 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Alyson & Alexis

"Thank you!!"

27 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Alyson & Alexis

"Not sure how to answer that."

27 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Alyson & Alexis

"Yes, I did too. And we stayed in that space for many weeks after. One of the many gr…"

Alyson & Alexis replied Nov 25, 2009 to Alyson Hannigan & Alexis Denisof Answer Your Questions

27 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Alyson & Alexis

"Yes, the midwife always stays after to make sure has latched on successfully. And lu…"

Alyson & Alexis replied Nov 25, 2009 to Alyson Hannigan & Alexis Denisof Answer Your Questions

27 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Alyson & Alexis

"Happy to say there weren't ANY complications with either one of us. The Midwife was…"

27 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Alyson & Alexis

"We found another Doctor that would be our back up. The original OB would not even be…"

27 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Alyson & Alexis

"Hi, this is in reply to Kayla and Katie. The best analogy I can give is: it's not li…"

27 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Alyson & Alexis

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service