Joni Cox's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"One of the greatest things I've learned (with 4 children) is that immediate correcti…"

Joni Cox replied Jun 6, 2010 to Discipline Methods

27 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Sara

"I am sorry to hear this! I know it is not easy being pregnant and having to doubt so…"

Joni Cox replied Jun 4, 2010 to Interesting Article on Anti-depressant Use During Pregnancy...

4 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Sara

"I'm very confident in my belief that these meds do more harm than good. They simply…"

Joni Cox replied Jun 4, 2010 to Interesting Article on Anti-depressant Use During Pregnancy...

4 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Sara

"From the website above (it was not copying and pasting so i posted it here): "The I…"

Joni Cox replied Jun 4, 2010 to Illinois Cesarean rates 2008...IL should be worried!

4 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Melissa

"Anytime! Happy reading and research :) If there is anything more specific, I'm still…"

Joni Cox replied May 12, 2010 to Stop breastfeeding your babies for the rotavirus vaccine??!!!!

5 May 14, 2010
Reply by Cindy Lerner

"Oh Rebecca, I wish I did!! I am not that good with organization. I have read more th…"

Joni Cox replied May 12, 2010 to Stop breastfeeding your babies for the rotavirus vaccine??!!!!

5 May 14, 2010
Reply by Cindy Lerner

"Yes...Apple Cider Vinegar. When you get heartburn, it is usually because your body i…"

Joni Cox replied Apr 8, 2010 to Heartburn Relief???

10 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Bella

"You are a powerful woman, Laila! (in more than one way) Thank you so much for takin…"

Joni Cox replied Mar 10, 2010 to Laila Ali and Ana Paula Markel are here to answer your questions!

7 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Laila Ali

"Laila, Since circumstances did not allow the outcome of a homebirth, do you find it…"

Joni Cox replied Mar 9, 2010 to Laila Ali and Ana Paula Markel are here to answer your questions!

7 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Laila Ali

"What a great article. Just imagine....... :)"

Joni Cox replied Mar 9, 2010 to Higher Rates of VBACS in American Indian Hospital

1 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Joni Cox

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service