Joni Cox's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"I will give a hearty "AMEN!" to the stress factor! Whenever I get really stressed I…"

Joni Cox replied Mar 3, 2010 to The easiest and most cost-effective solution to nurture your baby in utero

7 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Joni Cox

"Am I right to assume this is the same type of breathing trained singers use? (opera,…"

Joni Cox replied Mar 2, 2010 to The easiest and most cost-effective solution to nurture your baby in utero

7 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Joni Cox

"Oh yes...nettles!! I buy a pre-mixed herbal tea called Mama's Red Raspberry Leaf tea…"

Joni Cox replied Mar 1, 2010 to Herbs to manage incompetent cervix???

7 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Brittney

"I can't recommend red raspberry leaf tea enough for women's health and during pregna…"

Joni Cox replied Mar 1, 2010 to Herbs to manage incompetent cervix???

7 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Brittney

""But whatever the culture and time on cord, the absence of immediate cord clamping a…"

Joni Cox replied Feb 27, 2010 to Primal Health Research Perspecitve on C-sections/interventions and autism

7 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Joni Cox

"thanks for this, BTW :)"

Joni Cox replied Feb 27, 2010 to Primal Health Research Perspecitve on C-sections/interventions and autism

7 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Joni Cox

"I agree that breast is best. I feel for moms whose milk supply isnt sufficient, but…"

Joni Cox replied Feb 27, 2010 to Thoughts on Breastfeeding vs Formula

15 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Kate walsh

"That is so wonderful that he lost his diagnosis! I love such hopeful stories! I agre…"

Joni Cox replied Feb 25, 2010 to Primal Health Research Perspecitve on C-sections/interventions and autism

7 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Joni Cox

"Oh I remember how it was to be in your shoes!! The best advice I can give is to make…"

Joni Cox replied Feb 25, 2010 to Maternity Leave & Breastfeeding

16 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Chelsea

"I am so happy you have shed some light on this Cherylyn! I have been studying hypot…"

Joni Cox replied Feb 24, 2010 to Should Pregnant Women Be Routinely Tested for Thyroid Problems?

25 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Katie

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service