Fit For Birth, Inc's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for that book reference I'm going to check it ot!"

Fit For Birth, Inc replied Apr 22, 2010 to Using a chiropractor during pregnancy?

5 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Fit For Birth, Inc

"My husband has been saying for a while that it is unfair to blame vccines alone. He…"

Fit For Birth, Inc replied Apr 4, 2010 to Do you know a child that has autism?

5 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Davonia

"great information and thank you for sharing! the information i posted was taken dire…"

5 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Davonia

"One of my good friends just emailed me saying her 2 year old son was diagnosed with…"

5 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Davonia

"hi Jen Yeah I guess this was a little late:) What a bummer. My son is sensitive to d…"

Fit For Birth, Inc replied Mar 27, 2010 to When Formula Might be the Better Choice

33 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by Lee-Ann

"I went into labor around 2 am on June 2. I woke up and told my husband, hey i think…"

Fit For Birth, Inc replied Mar 27, 2010 to When did you go into labor? What time was your baby born? And how was your birth?

16 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Amy Cruz

"yeah, it seems the only vitamins they prescribe are the ones they get a kick back fo…"

Fit For Birth, Inc replied Mar 23, 2010 to What Kind of Prenatal Vitamin Do You Take?

2 Mar 23, 2010

"hi jen, wow, what a challenging time. I hope this message isn't coming too late...yo…"

Fit For Birth, Inc replied Mar 22, 2010 to When Formula Might be the Better Choice

33 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by Lee-Ann

"wow, you are amazing! I exclusively breastfed for 9 months and continue to nurse on…"

Fit For Birth, Inc replied Mar 18, 2010 to How Much and What Kind of Water Do you Drink During Pregnancy?

3 Mar 18, 2010

"My husband has trained many clients with the same problem, asthma, and they too have…"

Fit For Birth, Inc replied Mar 3, 2010 to The easiest and most cost-effective solution to nurture your baby in utero

7 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Joni Cox

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service