Fit For Birth, Inc's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"yes pretty much, i have been training a pregnant mom who studied opera throughout ch…"

Fit For Birth, Inc replied Mar 3, 2010 to The easiest and most cost-effective solution to nurture your baby in utero

7 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Joni Cox

"yes all inhalations through the nose, and even exhalations! (except while in labor!…"

Fit For Birth, Inc replied Mar 3, 2010 to The easiest and most cost-effective solution to nurture your baby in utero

7 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Joni Cox

"www.diamondorganics.com offers free range chicken beef and other products for delive…"

Fit For Birth, Inc replied Mar 2, 2010 to What happens when we eat Stressed, Hormoned, and Drugged Animals During Pregnancy?

6 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Brittney

"Some farms deliver! We use a farm that delivers every other week and a drop off poin…"

Fit For Birth, Inc replied Mar 2, 2010 to What happens when we eat Stressed, Hormoned, and Drugged Animals During Pregnancy?

6 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Brittney

"That is a great question! Does anyone know an inspector for the USDA?! I would love…"

6 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Brittney

"wow thanks for all the great recipes. im going to try the spot cleaner asap with my…"

Fit For Birth, Inc replied Feb 24, 2010 to What House Hold Cleaners do You Use?

12 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Fit For Birth, Inc

"one day i will live on a farm! and i will remember this!"

Fit For Birth, Inc replied Feb 23, 2010 to What House Hold Cleaners do You Use?

12 Feb 24, 2010

"no kidding! my husband is good with many things too, like preparing all the cleaning…"

12 Feb 24, 2010

"wow what are your recipes for toothpaste and deodorant? i stopped wearing deodorant…"

12 Feb 24, 2010

"great i will check it out now"

Fit For Birth, Inc replied Feb 22, 2010 to looking for good natural childbirth classes in los angeles area

6 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Samantha

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service