Desiree Johnson's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"P.S. I have no idea where her OB got the 4-year rule. I'd be interested to read that…"

Desiree Johnson replied Jun 18, 2011 to Elective C-sec or spontaneous labour onset to perform c-sec?

4 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by moya

"I don't think it's "dangerous" to wait for labor. However, in the OB's eyes, your SI…"

Desiree Johnson replied Jun 18, 2011 to Elective C-sec or spontaneous labour onset to perform c-sec?

4 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by moya

"All good points... I personally think peeing on a towel is ludicrous. Hospitals have…"

Desiree Johnson replied May 6, 2011 to abuse/battery by nurse?

6 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Erika D

"Cytotec is not approved for induction. Doctors who use it are doing so "off label."…"

Desiree Johnson replied Mar 30, 2011 to Misoprostol (Cytotec)

11 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Desiree Odenbrett

"I think the biggest risk of antibiotics is that the baby might not get the healthy d…"

Desiree Johnson replied Mar 21, 2011 to GBS, Vernix, and Antibiotics

2 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Desiree Johnson

"Oh, Cheryl! I am so sorry! I haven't gone through the pain you've experienced, but I…"

Desiree Johnson replied Mar 19, 2011 to HELP--First time mom having a home birth & freaked OUT!

13 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by MyBestBirth Admin

"I agree completely with Teresa. This is why I haven't signed anything with my HB mid…"

Desiree Johnson replied Mar 16, 2011 to HELP--First time mom having a home birth & freaked OUT!

13 Mar 20, 2011

"This is exactly why more and more women like myself (who used to think home birth wa…"

Desiree Johnson replied Mar 10, 2011 to VBAC Waterbirth in hospitals...what is the deal??

10 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Michelle Willis

"Yeah, I wouldn't go to the hospital unless you needed to. It's hard enough on home b…"

Desiree Johnson replied Mar 10, 2011 to Home Birth/Postpartum Care In Question

4 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by Teresa G Stratton

"I can't, I'm sorry. I had a hospital birth. :) The Bradley classes and a doula proba…"

Desiree Johnson replied Mar 8, 2011 to HELP--First time mom having a home birth & freaked OUT!

13 Mar 20, 2011

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service