Desiree Johnson's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Have you read Ina May's Guide to Childbirth? Also, I would suggest some sort of chil…"

Desiree Johnson replied Mar 8, 2011 to HELP--First time mom having a home birth & freaked OUT!

13 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by MyBestBirth Admin

"Just curious...if you feel that you would be more comfortable at the hospital, is th…"

Desiree Johnson replied Mar 4, 2011 to Home Birth/Postpartum Care In Question

4 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by Teresa G Stratton

"Wow, I wonder if that means then that the nurses assigned to the natural birth side…"

Desiree Johnson replied Feb 28, 2011 to UPDATE #2 (I DID IT!!!!!!!!): Need to Vent, Having a Natural Hospital Birth

51 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Amy

"<<<<What we think happened to us is that my husband was physically and e…"

Desiree Johnson replied Feb 23, 2011 to UPDATE #2 (I DID IT!!!!!!!!): Need to Vent, Having a Natural Hospital Birth

51 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Amy

"I also know a certified childbirth educator that offers online courses, if you're in…"

Desiree Johnson replied Feb 23, 2011 to UPDATE #2 (I DID IT!!!!!!!!): Need to Vent, Having a Natural Hospital Birth

51 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Amy

"Oh I just saw that Rebecca already wrote about Red Raspberry Leaf. I am definitely g…"

Desiree Johnson replied Feb 8, 2011 to Preventing post-partum Hemorrhages HELP PLEASE

12 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Shauna Marie

"Samantha, I'm sorry you've dealt with PPH and are worried about it for this birth. I…"

Desiree Johnson replied Feb 8, 2011 to Preventing post-partum Hemorrhages HELP PLEASE

12 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Shauna Marie

"I'm sure everyone has different experiences depending on their hospital. Here's mine…"

Desiree Johnson replied Feb 8, 2011 to Natural Birth in Hospital - Post Birth Concerns

12 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Dixon Doula

"All you have to do is watch the "baby" shows and see what unfolds:   the mother's b…"

Desiree Johnson replied Feb 7, 2011 to Reasons to avoid an epidural

9 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Natasha

"<<<It really seems to come down to what doctor is on call when you are in l…"

Desiree Johnson replied Dec 18, 2010 to Mom Defies Her Doctor, Has Baby Her Way

5 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by T. Hill

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service