Pinkluna's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm with you, I understand and know what's behind all this, I was tricked in having…"

Pinkluna replied Jan 23, 2010 to Another celebrity C-section

22 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Dixon Doula

"I believe here the obstetricians/midwives are allowed to suture, at least in the hom…"

Pinkluna replied Jan 8, 2010 to WooHooo! I DID IT!

30 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Amanda Patterson

"Cool, useful info, vacuum is not used in italy. Not that I know or ever heard of any…"

Pinkluna replied Jan 8, 2010 to WooHooo! I DID IT!

30 Feb 4, 2010

"I expected that, I don't trust hospitals any more. Poor both, it's always so bad whe…"

Pinkluna replied Jan 8, 2010 to This approach makes no sense to me-can someone explain why this would be best

24 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Sara

"well first of all i did not want to offend and i'm sorry you took it that way, and t…"

Pinkluna replied Jan 7, 2010 to WooHooo! I DID IT!

30 Feb 4, 2010

"Congratulations! You must admit now that there were several things you could have av…"

Pinkluna replied Jan 6, 2010 to WooHooo! I DID IT!

30 Feb 4, 2010

"We stopped at around 7-8 months when he was not liking it anymore, I always found it…"

Pinkluna replied Jan 6, 2010 to Swaddling (sp? I always get confused)

10 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Annalena

"A cesarean is never healthier, the problem here is that she might not be aware of th…"

Pinkluna replied Jan 6, 2010 to This approach makes no sense to me-can someone explain why this would be best

24 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Sara

"did you tell her all this?? Did somebody well informed as you tell her all these thi…"

Pinkluna replied Jan 6, 2010 to This approach makes no sense to me-can someone explain why this would be best

24 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Sara

"I'd call him and have a chat to see what is going on, I'd also not entirely exclude…"

Pinkluna replied Jan 6, 2010 to Gave boss maternity proposal 7 weeks ago -- still no answer. How to handle?

2 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Pinkluna

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service