Susan B.'s Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"I also want to add that once the initial "birth story" has been told I have learned…"

Susan B. replied Sep 22, 2009 to How to talk to people about birthing experiences?

9 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Sara

"I've been wondering the same thing myself. I recently had a HBAC and no one I know p…"

Susan B. replied Sep 20, 2009 to How to talk to people about birthing experiences?

9 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Sara

"It's hard to even contemplate what loosing a child would be like, especially at birt…"

Susan B. replied Sep 13, 2009 to “The Perils of Journalism:” Ricki and Abby’s Response to the Today Show

33 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Helen Loucado RN LMT CLA CIM CLC

"The Science and Sensibility blog got a response from Lee Saxell, who is one of the a…"

Susan B. replied Sep 8, 2009 to Latest Study on Home Birth from CMAJ

36 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Tracy Donegan

"Science and Sensibility is great too for evidence based research on birth. http://w…"

Susan B. replied Sep 8, 2009 to Latest Study on Home Birth from CMAJ

36 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Tracy Donegan

"The biggie is fear of uterine rupture. The fear is driven by the fact that uterine s…"

Susan B. replied Sep 3, 2009 to Latest Study on Home Birth from CMAJ

36 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Tracy Donegan

"In Canada, if you have had 1 cesarean, you are considered low-risk, and will be offe…"

Susan B. replied Sep 3, 2009 to Latest Study on Home Birth from CMAJ

36 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Tracy Donegan

"I find it thought provoking that VBA1C is considered "low-risk" in this study, and t…"

Susan B. replied Sep 2, 2009 to Latest Study on Home Birth from CMAJ

36 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Tracy Donegan

"Jennifer Block, the author of "Pushed" just put out an article on this. http://www.r…"

Susan B. replied Aug 1, 2009 to National Health Care Question....

4 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Susan B.

"I had never read her blog before hearing of her birth posts just recently. She's got…"

Susan B. replied Jul 31, 2009 to Hey friends. . . Dooce.com just put up part two of her labor story. . . .

2 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Susan B.

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service