Courtney Poulos's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I delivered on Friday--it is now Sunday and the rash is FINALLY starting to go away.…"

Courtney Poulos replied Jul 5, 2009 to PUPPP - The itchy belly rash that appears in late third trimester (for some unlucky women!)

5 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Shanta Brownridge

"I'm so glad they have this...a small contribution to their otherwise horror-filled l…"

Courtney Poulos replied Jun 19, 2009 to Births Beyond Belief on Discovery Health Channel

3 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by Mandy Hand

"I loved reading this article. Thank you!"

Courtney Poulos replied Jun 13, 2009 to Great Article about Due Dates

8 Jun 28, 2009
Reply by Maureen Stevens

"My husband and I were uncertain about whether or not to get our son circumcised, but…"

Courtney Poulos replied Jun 12, 2009 to The Circumcision Debate

45 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Brandi Frey

"DISCLAIMER: I am not a doctor, and this is just what I've decided will work for me.…"

Courtney Poulos replied Jun 7, 2009 to Homeopathic cures for Group B Strep?

8 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Amy

"No need to worry! Certified Nurse Midwives carry pitocin, just the same treatment as…"

Courtney Poulos replied May 30, 2009 to Fear of bleeding after birth is making me afraid to deliver at home

23 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by britne noel kalcevic

"Hi Jackie, I, too, am interested! I've sent an email to info@betterbirthamerica.com…"

Courtney Poulos replied May 19, 2009 to Looking for passionate women to help promote birth options in their area

4 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Pilar DeMann

"I, too, need some advice on cloth diapers! I went to the knickernappies site and fo…"

Courtney Poulos replied May 16, 2009 to Eco-Friendly Diapers?

14 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Cindy Lerner

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service