Laura Morales's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I have heard of several young mother who choose not to bf because of the modestly is…"

Laura Morales replied Aug 8, 2010 to Do you nurse your baby in public? Why?

40 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Alyssa Hult

"I breastfeed my 1st for 3months, my second for 1year and now I'm nursing my 3rd. He'…"

Laura Morales replied Aug 5, 2010 to How long do you plan to breastfeed/did you breastfeed?

28 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth Regan

"my son is 3 months and he doesn't nurse all night. He has leaked before but not regu…"

Laura Morales replied Aug 4, 2010 to Quick question about night time diaper leaks for those who co-sleep & use disposables.

7 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by ABP

"yes, I nurse in public. I don't really have much choice in where I do it, if he's hu…"

Laura Morales replied Aug 4, 2010 to Do you nurse your baby in public? Why?

40 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Alyssa Hult

"I agree with everyone, I think it's different for different families. My first 2 are…"

Laura Morales replied Apr 18, 2010 to how long to wait between pregnancies?

9 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Cherylyn

"I def don't think it's a must have but I do think its a fun thing to do. I'm preggo…"

Laura Morales replied Apr 6, 2010 to What's the rush? - Does your baby need his own room/nursery?

8 May 26, 2010
Reply by Holly C

"When I had my first I would have never considered having a natural birth. I have a l…"

Laura Morales replied Mar 9, 2010 to Disappointed in Cousin's birth

10 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Rachel Hiser

"interesting I don't think I've ever heard of this. I thought it was just a normal th…"

Laura Morales replied Jan 7, 2010 to This approach makes no sense to me-can someone explain why this would be best

24 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Sara

"What does laboring down mean?"

Laura Morales replied Jan 5, 2010 to This approach makes no sense to me-can someone explain why this would be best

24 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Sara

"With her having a history of natural birthing, my guess is that she would not have c…"

Laura Morales replied Jan 5, 2010 to Christmas Miracle or Man Made Disaster?

4 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Laura Morales

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service