Cherylyn's Discussions (115)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"I considered this with my last pregnancy (my first planned home birth and first expe…"

Cherylyn replied Jan 21, 2010 to Glucose Test Question

15 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Sara

""A well trained midwife would have been much more useful." That's exactly what I th…"

Cherylyn replied Jan 21, 2010 to haiti delivery, mixed feelings

6 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Cherylyn

"Thanks Rachel, I appreciate your input and you make some very good points. I hear s…"

Cherylyn replied Jan 18, 2010 to Court Orders Pregnant Woman to Bed Rest and Medical Care Against Her Will

7 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Cherylyn

"For my hospital births I wore the hospital gown because I didn't want to ruin anythi…"

Cherylyn replied Jan 18, 2010 to What do wear for the birth???

16 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Emily

"Sara, thank you for your thoughts. I appreciate your suggestions, and I agree that's…"

Cherylyn replied Jan 17, 2010 to Court Orders Pregnant Woman to Bed Rest and Medical Care Against Her Will

7 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Cherylyn

"I forgot to mention that one. For me nipple stimulation always seemed to help make e…"

Cherylyn replied Jan 9, 2010 to Thoughts on natural methods of induction?

17 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Cindy Lerner

"My understanding about natural induction methods is that if your body is ready they…"

Cherylyn replied Jan 9, 2010 to Thoughts on natural methods of induction?

17 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Cindy Lerner

"Oh, that's too bad, especially since the c-section was likely to be more stressful o…"

Cherylyn replied Jan 8, 2010 to This approach makes no sense to me-can someone explain why this would be best

24 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Sara

"What I understand is that laboring down is allowing your body to do all the pushing,…"

Cherylyn replied Jan 5, 2010 to This approach makes no sense to me-can someone explain why this would be best

24 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Sara

"This makes sense, based on what I've learned about inductions and epidurals. It also…"

Cherylyn replied Jan 4, 2010 to Christmas Miracle or Man Made Disaster?

4 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Laura Morales

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service