Jo Anne Lindberg's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Ina May Gaskin is one of my heroes. My concern is who is going to take her place whe…"

Jo Anne Lindberg replied Jun 5, 2012 to NY Times: Ina May Gaskin and the Battle for At-Home Births

1 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Jo Anne Lindberg

"What state are you in? I'm in the Chicagoland area and even though the perception is…"

Jo Anne Lindberg replied Mar 29, 2012 to Birth choices

10 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Louise

"I have been a birth advocate in Illinois since 1996! My challenge is how to reach pa…"

Jo Anne Lindberg replied Mar 27, 2012 to Birth choices

10 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Louise

"Thanks Kathryn - Is the the idea of relaxation part of what makes it work? I sometim…"

Jo Anne Lindberg replied Jul 23, 2010 to Energy work and hypnosis to turn breech baby

6 Jul 23, 2010

"Thanks so much - I had heard of this web site and will check it out."

Jo Anne Lindberg replied Jul 22, 2010 to Energy work and hypnosis to turn breech baby

6 Jul 23, 2010

"Thanks so much for your thoughtful and detailed reply. I have not heard of cranio sa…"

Jo Anne Lindberg replied Jul 20, 2010 to Energy work and hypnosis to turn breech baby

6 Jul 23, 2010

"I remember all too well what it felt like toward the end even thought it was 29 year…"

Jo Anne Lindberg replied Jun 24, 2010 to one day past my "guess" date

7 Jun 24, 2010

"I discovered fertility awareness method and took a course offered at our local women…"

Jo Anne Lindberg replied Oct 30, 2009 to Discovering Natural Fertility Awareness

9 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Lori Bregman

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service