Jessica's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Lindsay for your reply! {by the way you spell your name just like my siste…"

Jessica replied Nov 27, 2012 to Babywearing: What's your favorite baby carrier & why?

8 Aug 11
Reply by Jennifer Morrow

"Update: Looks like AF has come back a month since taking last BC pill (which was the…"

Jessica replied Oct 29, 2012 to Coming off of BC in order to prepare for TTC-The effects however are totally pregnancy symptoms though. What is your experience??

5 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Jessica

"Thank you for your advice! I am definitely up for anything natural. In fact, I hope…"

Jessica replied Oct 29, 2012 to Coming off of BC in order to prepare for TTC-The effects however are totally pregnancy symptoms though. What is your experience??

5 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Jessica

"Thank you for your reply. Yes, I think it is just effects of the BC. I was taking Lo…"

Jessica replied Oct 26, 2012 to Coming off of BC in order to prepare for TTC-The effects however are totally pregnancy symptoms though. What is your experience??

5 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Jessica

"This all sounds so horrible!! : ( I'm sorry you both went through such bad experienc…"

Jessica replied Aug 3, 2012 to Natural Childbirth and Welfare in the USA

3 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Kimberly

"I hope the film gets made successfully and they reach as many people as possible wit…"

Jessica replied Jul 10, 2012 to One World Birth

1 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Jessica

"I'm sorry to hear this. You should be able to stand up for what you want out of your…"

Jessica replied Jul 9, 2012 to No Options for Homebirth or Waterbirth in my area.

3 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Devon Turcotte

"Thank you!"

Jessica replied Jun 30, 2012 to Home Births are Up Thanks to Ricki Lake!

7 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Jessica

"Me too!! the first time I ever saw some of it (not all of it at the time) it was whe…"

Jessica replied Jun 28, 2012 to Home Births are Up Thanks to Ricki Lake!

7 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Jessica

"Thanks! Yes your company website is geared at more general audience seeking chriopra…"

Jessica replied Jun 26, 2012 to Chiropractic for pregnant moms!

3 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Jessica

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service