Isa Herrera's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Cherylyn, You should definitely work on a pelvic floor rehab program. Sometime…"

Isa Herrera replied Nov 2, 2009 to Ending Female Pain - Ask Isa Herrera

7 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Isa Herrera

"Guggie, I am sorry to hear about your experiences during your pregnancy. While I am…"

Isa Herrera replied Nov 2, 2009 to Ending Female Pain - Ask Isa Herrera

7 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Isa Herrera

"Dear Rachel, You might want to check your estrogen level. Sometimes post partum, yo…"

Isa Herrera replied Jun 23, 2009 to Vulva Discomfort

1 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Isa Herrera

"Dear Jill, You must seek help from a physical therapist who specializes in post-par…"

Isa Herrera replied Jun 23, 2009 to Ask Isa Herrera, MSPT, about "Female Pain" Post Birth

16 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Kimberly James

"Dear Lisa, Kegels will help with your feelings of urgency but you should also have…"

Isa Herrera replied Jun 23, 2009 to Ask Isa Herrera, MSPT, about "Female Pain" Post Birth

16 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Kimberly James

"Dear Kimberly, In terms of the scraping feeling, make sure to talk to your OB-GYN I…"

16 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Kimberly James

"Dear Aime, The pain and itching you’ve started to experience can be related to soap…"

16 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Kimberly James

"For more great info on post-partum pain reduction, post-partum recovery, and the bes…"

Isa Herrera replied May 5, 2009 to Post Partum Pain

1 May 5, 2009
Reply by Isa Herrera

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service