Krista Harris's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"I would ask "what types of things are you currently doing to encourage VBAC?" I woul…"

Krista Harris replied Nov 7, 2009 to VBAC QUESTIONS

2 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Michael R.

"A little debriefing from my mom and sister who got to be there in person gave me an…"

Krista Harris replied Oct 19, 2009 to What to do when things start getting out of control?

12 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Jenn G.

"Yay! She did it! Her baby is here! Perfectly healthy and breastfeeding well! She mad…"

Krista Harris replied Oct 18, 2009 to What to do when things start getting out of control?

12 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Jenn G.

"Here's the update: so some good things toward the end of the day. Change of shift br…"

Krista Harris replied Oct 18, 2009 to What to do when things start getting out of control?

12 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Jenn G.

"I'm so proud of her! I just spoke with my sister who is there with her and she (my l…"

Krista Harris replied Oct 17, 2009 to What to do when things start getting out of control?

12 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Jenn G.

"Hi Adina! I'm coming in on this discussion kind of late and you've gotten some great…"

Krista Harris replied Oct 7, 2009 to What does "Trust Your Body" and "The Body Knows" kinda language really mean?

50 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by EmilyK

"I would say to your Dr. "have you ever labored with induced contractions?" Going thr…"

Krista Harris replied Jul 29, 2009 to Peer pressured into induction

36 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Adrienne H

"I am so sorry for the sadness your friend must be experiencing right now. To lose a…"

Krista Harris replied Jul 28, 2009 to Need help for a friend

3 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by DeAnna Smith

"Hi Elizabeth! Congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm not a midwife or anything, but…"

Krista Harris replied Jul 28, 2009 to Need tools to keep firm in natural child birth choice.

4 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Urban Crunchy Mama

"I actually don't think bottles undermine breastfeeding....they CAN undermine breastf…"

Krista Harris replied Jul 15, 2009 to Bottles undermine breastfeeding

4 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Lauren A

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service