Charis Brown Malloy's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for sharing this! Your story is one that I hear similar variations of all…"

Charis Brown Malloy replied Dec 20, 2010 to Seeing my hospital experience in a new light....

8 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Sara

"I'd love to go see it - where did you post? When I click your name all I see is the…"

Charis Brown Malloy replied Dec 12, 2010 to Waiting, waiting, waiting...

28 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Samantha

"Yes please do keep us posted! Sending you lots of baby-having vibes (and wonderful l…"

Charis Brown Malloy replied Dec 6, 2010 to Waiting, waiting, waiting...

28 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Samantha

"Thank you for this! It's always great to see others fighting "the good fight" :) I…"

Charis Brown Malloy replied Dec 3, 2010 to Talking to Friends who Totally Trust the Birth Industry

41 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Shari W

"I agree Sara - thanks for sharing you guys! Spreading wisdom and truth about this su…"

Charis Brown Malloy replied Nov 29, 2010 to Talking to Friends who Totally Trust the Birth Industry

41 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Shari W

"Thank you for your balance opinion! I agree - pure education about the risks of indu…"

Charis Brown Malloy replied Nov 23, 2010 to Minnesota Tells the Stork: Take Your Time

4 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Charis Brown Malloy

""Just because we have the tools to induce labor doesn't mean we should be using them…"

Charis Brown Malloy replied Nov 19, 2010 to Minnesota Tells the Stork: Take Your Time

4 Nov 23, 2010

"Congratulations!! Glad to hear that he's safely here and you're happy and well!"

Charis Brown Malloy replied Nov 19, 2010 to Waiting, waiting, waiting...

28 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Samantha

"I love so many things about this article. 1) The fact that it was a home birth, with…"

Charis Brown Malloy replied Nov 19, 2010 to Mayim Bialik Discusses Her Homebirth

2 Nov 19, 2010

"I completely agree! I just started reading this book two days ago and absolutely can…"

Charis Brown Malloy replied Nov 18, 2010 to Talking to Friends who Totally Trust the Birth Industry

41 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Shari W

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service