EmilyK's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"That's just a weird article. I was a little baffled by the assumption that the woman…"

EmilyK replied Jan 20, 2010 to haiti delivery, mixed feelings

6 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Cherylyn

"That's exactly how I feel. Its hard to be pro-life in a country that takes legality…"

EmilyK replied Jan 18, 2010 to Court Orders Pregnant Woman to Bed Rest and Medical Care Against Her Will

7 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Cherylyn

"In the end, a pregnant woman should have complete autonomy regardless of the life sh…"

EmilyK replied Jan 18, 2010 to Court Orders Pregnant Woman to Bed Rest and Medical Care Against Her Will

7 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Cherylyn

"I wore an old comfy nightgown that I'd enjoyed throughout my pregnancy. It seemed fi…"

EmilyK replied Jan 18, 2010 to What do wear for the birth???

16 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Emily

"From what my midwife has told me, a glass of any kind of alcohol can help stop the u…"

EmilyK replied Jan 13, 2010 to Thoughts on natural methods of induction?

17 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Cindy Lerner

"I found bumpy roads to be extremely helpful :-). So was going for a walk. But above…"

EmilyK replied Jan 9, 2010 to Thoughts on natural methods of induction?

17 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Cindy Lerner

"From what I've read about Friedman himself, he didn't hold that his curve was such a…"

EmilyK replied Jan 5, 2010 to The Gold Standard for Labor Progress Proven Obsolete

3 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Suchada Eickemeyer

"I'll try to get you one! Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it."

EmilyK replied Dec 28, 2009 to I'm looking for women's personal experiences with midwives. Please contribute if you can!

38 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Meredith

"Hi, sorry it took so long to get this to you. Christmas.... With my first son, I wa…"

EmilyK replied Dec 28, 2009 to I'm looking for women's personal experiences with midwives. Please contribute if you can!

38 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Meredith

"I had the same midwife for both of my sons births, one in hospital, one at home. I w…"

EmilyK replied Dec 22, 2009 to I'm looking for women's personal experiences with midwives. Please contribute if you can!

38 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Meredith

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service