ABP's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, I think I actually saw this response on that other discussion after I posted…"

ABP replied Aug 10, 2010 to Logistics of Tandem Feeding

4 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by ABP

"I almost forgot...when she wore a different brand it helped. Pampers fails us, Huggi…"

ABP replied Aug 9, 2010 to Quick question about night time diaper leaks for those who co-sleep & use disposables.

7 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by ABP

"Thank you for sharing your experience! That was very helpful. I am concerned about t…"

ABP replied Aug 9, 2010 to Logistics of Tandem Feeding

4 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by ABP

"At 3 months my daughter was doing okay...no night time leaks. But around 6 months sh…"

ABP replied Aug 9, 2010 to Quick question about night time diaper leaks for those who co-sleep & use disposables.

7 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by ABP

"My only child is 8 months and I am still breastfeeding her. I would like to make it…"

ABP replied Aug 7, 2010 to How long do you plan to breastfeed/did you breastfeed?

28 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth Regan

"Yes I do, but I always cover up...unless I'm just with female friends."

ABP replied Aug 4, 2010 to Do you nurse your baby in public? Why?

40 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Alyssa Hult

"Italian is a good enough excuse for me :-) You're forgiven =) (Thank you for explain…"

ABP replied Jan 7, 2010 to WooHooo! I DID IT!

30 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Amanda Patterson

"Thank you for your support. I found the previous post to be a bit offensive. I have…"

ABP replied Jan 7, 2010 to WooHooo! I DID IT!

30 Feb 4, 2010

"I did NOT want to be in a vertical position. The doc said it was okay if I wanted to…"

ABP replied Jan 6, 2010 to WooHooo! I DID IT!

30 Feb 4, 2010

"NO--I would still totally do a hospital birth. I find comfort in knowing that at any…"

ABP replied Jan 1, 2010 to WooHooo! I DID IT!

30 Feb 4, 2010

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service