Liss Small's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh yes, Lisette, I definitely faced a lot of resistance/disapproval about our planne…"

Liss Small replied Jun 10, 2013 to Home Birth Questions

6 Mar 2
Reply by Kate Wilson

"We rented an AquaDoula from our midwife. it measures 4'6" across and 2' deep. I don'…"

Liss Small replied Oct 9, 2012 to Birth Pool

1 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Liss Small

"I don't have any stats or research to give you, but I do know that partial placenta…"

Liss Small replied Apr 19, 2012 to Partial Placenta Previa at 19 Weeks - Was Asked "What Day I wanted a C-Section"

9 May 8, 2012
Reply by Courtney

"Hi Sara, congratulations on your pregnancy!  I am glad you are feeling a little happ…"

Liss Small replied Dec 13, 2011 to What would you do? -Unimpressed with my birth options.

5 May 18, 2012
Reply by Leila Willard

"I should think it would be pretty easy to support the perineum of someone laboring o…"

Liss Small replied Aug 12, 2011 to Is a vaginal tear more likely when giving birth in an upright position?

8 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by 3homebirths

"I think it's a good sign - it means your baby's head is engaged in your pelvis and y…"

Liss Small replied Jul 23, 2011 to 35 weeks and I can feel my babys head

1 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Liss Small

"Yes! It was and it's nice, once in a while, to be invited to share it. I don't tell…"

Liss Small replied Jul 23, 2011 to I had a great birth experience, did you? Want to share?

5 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Liss Small

"Wow, I had no idea this was standard procedure at the hospital!  I think I, too, wou…"

Liss Small replied Jul 23, 2011 to Pitocin AFTER delivering placenta standard?

4 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Liss Small

"KaCee, thank you so much for bringing these questions to the MBB community. I am hea…"

Liss Small replied Jun 18, 2011 to Natural Birth & Adoption

14 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by moya

"First let me say that you have clearly worked very hard to learn all you can about n…"

Liss Small replied Feb 28, 2011 to UPDATE #2 (I DID IT!!!!!!!!): Need to Vent, Having a Natural Hospital Birth

51 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Amy

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service