All Discussions Tagged 'VBAC' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Unassisted VBAC

This is the story of our VBAC (UBAC-unassisted birth after cesarean).The way we chose to birth was very intentional and well planned for. I…

Started by Jerusha Swanson

0 Jul 26, 2011

Article about side effects of an epidural being a 'myth'

I don't know if anyone has seen this before, but I was completely baffled to read it.  The link is from ThePregnancyZone.com and this artic…

Started by Elizabeth Harris

0 Jul 18, 2011

Elective C-sec or spontaneous labour onset to perform c-sec?

Hello! My sister-in-law is 33 weeks pregnant with a baby girl. She has an almost 3-year old son that was born by c-sec after an induction a…

Started by moya

4 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by moya

Post Pics of your Birthing Nest

Everyone is full of questions about what home birth and birth centers are like.  No matter where you birthed, post a photo or description o…

Started by Shari W

2 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Cindy Lerner

Home VBAC possible

Can I just say that there are more perceived risks than actual risks of having a home birth? Its true for a VBAC as well. I was so scared o…

Started by Sara Wagstaff

1 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Sara

One-Third of First Time Mothers End up with Cesareans, New Study Finds

For years, ACOG has blamed REPEAT cesareans for the high rates of surgical births in the US. This study suggests that the problem lies in t…

Started by Katie

2 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Sara

The American Rally for Personal RIghts- Chicago May 26, 2010

I am helping to coordinate this rally and would really love the midwifery community to have a voice!   (Chicago area in particular)  I need…

Started by Joni Cox

0 Apr 20, 2010

I would like to have a VBAC. Does anyone know of any research that may help me prevent my next baby being bigger than necessary?

My labour with my son went for 60hrs (about 14hrsof active labour). I got to 6cm dilated and didn't progress any further.The midwife fed me…

Started by Rebecca Coleman

9 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by martha sandoval

More VBAC News...

VBAC sure is making it's fair share of the headlines lately.  Hmm... http://www.newsweek.com/id/235317

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

1 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Susan B.

Independent Consensus Panel to Release Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC) Findings on Wednesday, March 10

For Immediate ReleaseMonday, March 1, 2010 Contact:Kelli Marciel301-496-4819 News Advisory Independent Consensus Panel to Release Vaginal…

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

2 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Kristen Oganowski

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service