All Discussions Tagged 'baby' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Babywearing: What's your favorite baby carrier & why?

I am starting to reasrch & look at baby carriers for future babywearing : ) A few that I came across that I like are: Mei Tai, Boba, Be…

Started by Jessica

8 Aug 11
Reply by Jennifer Morrow

Do you connect intuitively with your unborn baby?

Naiya was born August 7, 2011 It was 8:30 am and I was headed to the bay to go for my normal daily swim.  I was 41 weeks pregnant and knew…

Started by Fit For Birth, Inc

2 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC

The Dilemma of Breech Birth - Part 2: Communication with the unborn child

The Dilemma of Breech Birth Part 2: Communication with the unborn baby:   http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/health/the-dilemma-of-breech-bi

Started by Marie-Paul Baxiu

0 Jul 18, 2011

The Amazing Placenta!

Researchers have found evidence that the placenta plays an important role in fetal brain development during the early stages of pregnancy.…

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

1 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Jenn G.

Giveaway: Breast Pump and Welcome Baby Kit worth over $200!!

My Best Birth proudly supports Pregnancy Awareness Month. :) Pregnancy Awareness Month and Lansinoh have teamed up to give away an Affinity…

0 Apr 13, 2011

A New Creative Way to Make and Store Baby Food

I just wanted to share the way I store baby food! I hate plastic and avoid it everywhere I can...even the safe ones since I always wonder w…

Started by Organic Baby University

2 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Organic Baby University

Get the White Out of Baby's First Foods!

Great article: Almost every child care book offers the same advice about a baby's first meal. When infants are ready for solid food, expert…

3 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Sara

Breastfeeding Mommies - Heard of Mamatini? Win a Case Free on NBP

Mamatini is the first-ever, doctor-designed, ready-to-drink, organic herbal infusion created to help women breastfeed better, easier, and f…

Started by Jen Aliano

0 Sep 22, 2010

Amazing Miracle Baby Story

It was a final chance to say goodbye for grieving mother Kate Ogg after doctors gave up hope of saving her premature baby. She tearfully to…

4 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by Sara

You're Invited! Twitter Party!

Please join our My Best Birth Twitter Party on Friday, July 30 at 6:00 PM PST. We'll have prizes from Maternitique, Blissborn and Happy Bab…

0 May 25, 2010

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service