All Discussions Tagged 'birth' (139)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Home Birth Questions

I am not pregnant yet, but desiring a home birth when the time does come. I already mentioned it to my mom and she was not supportive at al…

Started by Lisette Ruiz

6 Mar 2
Reply by Kate Wilson

Vaginal Birth After Myomectomy

Searching for information regarding vaginal birth after myomectomy.  I have scoured the web and cannot find any reputable reports / info re…

Started by Shannon P

1 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Amanda richie

Experience with Heplocks?

I'm 37 weeks and found out my iron is low and they want me to have a heplock. I want a natural birth and would love to move around, go in t…

Started by Courtney

4 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Missy M

Call for Mississippi Birth Stories!

Hi Everyone, Alison Doyle, a doula and natural birth advocate in northeast Mississippi, and myself are collecting birth stories from Missis…

Started by Colleen Elmer

0 Sep 28, 2012

natural hospital birth using ob and doula-is nyu medical center a good place?

I know that most people dont expect a posting like this but I am limited by my insurance. I would love to have a baby in a birthing center…

Started by Chana Froimowitz

0 Jul 22, 2012

Getting Insurance to Pay for Homebirth

I am trying to get my insurance to count our home birth fees as in-network, applying it to our deductible and then paying what will go over…

Started by Rachel Hiser

12 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Kaitlin Rose

Birth Stories movie/documentary on Ina May Gaskin and The Natural Way of Giving Birth

The truth revealed about giving birth in the movie/documentary: "Birth Story".  A documentary on a midwife; Ina May Gaskin and how she faci…

Started by Marie-Paul Baxiu

0 Jul 12, 2012

Preterm birth 3 times more likely and c section 4 times more likely if a pregnant woman's vitamin D serum level is less than 20 ng/mL (very common) Vitamin D screening is NECESSARY during pregnancy!

Consider the potential... preterm birth 3 times more likely and c section 4 times more likely if a pregnant woman's vitamin D serum level i…

Started by Jen Aliano

0 Jun 13, 2012

What would you do? -Unimpressed with my birth options.

I'm 8.5 weeks pregnant with my second baby and can't decide what I'd like to do about my birth this time around. Last time I switched from…

Started by Sara Furlong

5 May 18, 2012
Reply by Leila Willard

Amazing! Mother Gives Birth to Two Babies, From Separate Wombs

When doctors discovered Danielle Young was pregnant they were amazed. Mrs Young had been diagnosed with having two wombs - a rare condition…

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

0 Apr 3, 2012

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service