All Discussions Tagged 'birth' (140)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Home Birth After 4 Hospital Births

I blog, it's my way of having a social life. Yesterday I finally finished writing about my home birth I got to experience nearly a year ago…

Started by Sandy Himsl

0 on Tuesday

Home Birth Questions

I am not pregnant yet, but desiring a home birth when the time does come. I already mentioned it to my mom and she was not supportive at al…

Started by Lisette Ruiz

6 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Kate Wilson

Vaginal Birth After Myomectomy

Searching for information regarding vaginal birth after myomectomy.  I have scoured the web and cannot find any reputable reports / info re…

Started by Shannon P

1 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Amanda richie

Experience with Heplocks?

I'm 37 weeks and found out my iron is low and they want me to have a heplock. I want a natural birth and would love to move around, go in t…

Started by Courtney

4 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Missy M

Call for Mississippi Birth Stories!

Hi Everyone, Alison Doyle, a doula and natural birth advocate in northeast Mississippi, and myself are collecting birth stories from Missis…

Started by Colleen Elmer

0 Sep 28, 2012

natural hospital birth using ob and doula-is nyu medical center a good place?

I know that most people dont expect a posting like this but I am limited by my insurance. I would love to have a baby in a birthing center…

Started by Chana Froimowitz

0 Jul 22, 2012

Getting Insurance to Pay for Homebirth

I am trying to get my insurance to count our home birth fees as in-network, applying it to our deductible and then paying what will go over…

Started by Rachel Hiser

12 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Kaitlin Rose

Birth Stories movie/documentary on Ina May Gaskin and The Natural Way of Giving Birth

The truth revealed about giving birth in the movie/documentary: "Birth Story".  A documentary on a midwife; Ina May Gaskin and how she faci…

Started by Marie-Paul Baxiu

0 Jul 12, 2012

Preterm birth 3 times more likely and c section 4 times more likely if a pregnant woman's vitamin D serum level is less than 20 ng/mL (very common) Vitamin D screening is NECESSARY during pregnancy!

Consider the potential... preterm birth 3 times more likely and c section 4 times more likely if a pregnant woman's vitamin D serum level i…

Started by Jen Aliano

0 Jun 13, 2012

What would you do? -Unimpressed with my birth options.

I'm 8.5 weeks pregnant with my second baby and can't decide what I'd like to do about my birth this time around. Last time I switched from…

Started by Sara Furlong

5 May 18, 2012
Reply by Leila Willard

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2015   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service