All Discussions Tagged 'birth' (139)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BLISSFUL BIRTH & BABY DOULA SERVICE

Hi all you wonderful beautiful Moms & Moms to be . Blissful birth & baby doula services offers gracious assistance to new Mother's…

Started by Linda Rose Peaceful One

0 Oct 23, 2009

How Do You Feel About Hospital Policies Regarding H1N1 (Swine Flu)?

The policy at some hospitals right now is to take the baby away from mom after they are born if the mom is showing symptoms of H1N1 (swine…

Started by Cherylyn

2 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Jenn G.

Looking for Natural or Holistic-Minded Fertility, Pregnancy, Birth and Baby Professionals; I'd love your help and support!

Great news! After much hard work and dedication, NaturalBabyPros.com has finally launched!!! It is hard to believe that between taking car…

Started by Jen Aliano

0 Oct 9, 2009

Homebirths and Dead Babies

Hello all, What do you say to people when you line up all the research that defends the safety of homebirth, and the person you're talking…

Started by Marci For Birth Choice

17 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Sara

Latest Study on Home Birth from CMAJ

The Sept 15 issue of Canadian Medical Assoc Journal has a new study on the safety of homebirth in comparison to hospital birth. The full s…

Started by My Best Birth

36 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Tracy Donegan

Resources and other moms in Brooklyn

Hi! I am only 6 week pregnant but already exploring my choices. I am very interested in water birth and couldn't find much in the area whe…

Started by gaia

3 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by My Best Birth

Hey friends. . . Dooce.com just put up part two of her labor story. . . .

Heather Armstrong just put part two of her labor story on her site, dooce.com. It is great!!!! Looks like there is a part three yet to come…

Started by Ricki Lake

2 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Susan B.

What are your fears about labor and birth.

Birth is still surrounded by mystery, and it is easy to fear what you do not understand. Abnormal fear is the enemy of a productive labor.…

Started by Maureen Stevens

7 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Mandy Hand

The Birth Play in Ottawa Ontario

I'm new on this group. I'm a mum of six kids. First birth was a hospital birth; Second was a c/s due to her being a double footling breech;…

Started by Stace

0 Jul 27, 2009

Business Opportunity for Birth Professionals

The Better Birth America network of websites (www.betterbirthamerica.com)is for sale. This established network of educational sites focuses…

Started by Jackie Belau

0 Jul 21, 2009

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service