All Discussions Tagged 'birth' (139)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Options for a Breech Baby

Q: My best friend is getting ready to have her fourth child. She is just in her 35 week and found out the baby is breech. She sees an ob an…

Started by My Best Birth

23 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Kathy Welter-Nichols

Physician Lobby Groups Propose "Model" Maternity Care Legislation That Would Deny Taxpayers Billions

Plan to Block Access to Certified Professional Midwives and Out-of-Hospital Birth Puts Mothers and Babies at Risk CHICAGO (June 15, 2009)-…

Started by Moderator1

4 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Holly C

We Love Dooce!

We are psyched that blogger Heather Armstrong loved Your Best Birth and The Business of Being Born. She wrote about it on her blog at dooce…

Started by My Best Birth

5 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Elizabeth Palmer

It's the Money, Honey!

Ok, I'm curious. Looks like there are quite a few homebirthers out there and many women who have had multiple homebirths. I'd like to know…

Started by Krista Harris

41 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Jenn G.

Ask Doula & Birth Educator Ana Paula Markel

We are honored to have Ana Paula Markel, ICCE, CD (DONA) on our site to answer any birth related questions this week. Ana Paula Markel is…

Started by My Best Birth

21 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Kate Carr

News - Celebrity Birth Webisodes

RICKI LAKE LAUNCHES EXCLUSIVE CELEBRITY WEBISODE SERIES ON MYBESTBIRTH.COM Cindy Crawford, Christy Turlington, Laila Ali, Melissa Joan Hart…

Started by My Best Birth

0 Jun 30, 2009

MY BIRTH MY WAY

Over the past years of assisting women in birthing, I've begun to notice and track some interesting aswareness's in the couples I work with…

Started by Kathy Welter-Nichols

1 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by Kathy Welter-Nichols

Births Beyond Belief on Discovery Health Channel

Did anyone happen to watch this the other day? I saw a teaser commercial for it and decided to tivo it....just watched it yesterday and it…

Started by Krista Harris

3 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by Mandy Hand

Looking for passionate women to help promote birth options in their area

Hi Ladies, I am the founder of Better Birth America www.betterbirthamerica.com. I am looking for women who are passionate about promoting…

Started by Jackie Belau

4 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Pilar DeMann

To all empowered mommies out there!

I'm a mom of 3 under 3. I recently gave birth to my 3rd child naturally (no epidural, nothing and was able to do this in a hospital setting…

Started by Empowered Mommy

0 Jun 13, 2009

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service