All Discussions Tagged 'birth' (139)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Post Pics of your Birthing Nest

Everyone is full of questions about what home birth and birth centers are like.  No matter where you birthed, post a photo or description o…

Started by Shari W

2 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Cindy Lerner

Who Controls Childbirth - Mom-to-be or Doc?

That I am pregnant again is an act of either incredibleoptimism or mind-blowing amnesia. As the sonogram technician squirts jelly over my a…

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

1 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Jenn G.

What to say after someone's traumatic VBAC?

Say someone had her vbac without an epidural a week ago .  However, she wanted the epidural at 8 cm (like most in transition do) and didn't…

Started by Carrie W

4 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Lauren A

Want a Screen Credit On Our New DVD?

Always wanted to see your name come up in the credits of a movie?  Now is your chance!  Did “The Business of Being Born” inspire you?  Wel…

0 Jan 25, 2011

Ultrasound reliability, low amniotic fluid

I have a couple questions I would like to ask everyone based on their experiences and expertise. My 1st one is, how reliable is an ultraso…

Started by Toni Raquel Bopp

15 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Toni Raquel Bopp

Back issues and Natural Childbirth - Help!

I'm pregnant with my second child and am planning a natural birth. I was convinced by my doctor to induce with my first child because he wa…

Started by Rachel Hiser

9 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Gina Fairchild

Check Out theunnecesarean.com

My Birth Story is There (Im 16 and Caught My Own Baby) and they have some great blogs on Defending 0urselves Against Defensive Medecine, en…

Started by Kassedi

1 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Jenn G.

It's a Boy for Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr!

Baby Flynn arrived on Jan. 6, weighing 9 lbs., 12 oz., says the model on her Kora Organics Web site on Tuesday, confirmingwidespread specul…

0 Jan 19, 2011

Where will you give birth?

Where will you give birth?  What options are available in your state?  Please share the status of midwifery in your area!

21 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by T. Hill

Help Me Advocate Gentle Humane Teen Birth!

Please Join my group, Im on a mission to advocate humane natural teen birth and parenting for all our young girls. We have to face it that…

Started by Kassedi

5 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Kassedi

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service