All Discussions Tagged 'care' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Maternal Health Care - Ina May Gaskin's Vision For the Future

Every country I have visited (except Brazil) has a reverse ratio of midwives to physicians compared to what we have here, meaning that th…

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

0 Mar 30, 2011

Why Families Need Healthcare Reform Now More Than Ever (Christy Turlington)

When I set out to make "No Woman, No Cry, a documentary film about the global state of maternal health three years ago, I had no idea just…

0 Mar 21, 2011

Regional Insights: Better Maternity Care Can Reduce Healthcare Costs

Although many people blame federal and state government deficits on wasteful spending, one of the biggest factors driving deficits is rapid…

0 Mar 8, 2011

Using a chiropractor during pregnancy?

American Pregnancy Association describes chiropractic by saying, "Chiropractic care is health maintenance of the spinal column, discs, rel…

Started by Fit For Birth, Inc

5 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Fit For Birth, Inc

News From the MAMA Campaign

A Victory for Mothers and Babies! Midwives and mothers, babies and families, are victors today!  With the passage of the Senate health care…

1 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Rachel Hiser

My fight with TRICARE to have the birth I want

This is a re-post of a blog I wrote on my personal website. I wanted to post it here in a community supportive of natural birth to spread t…

Started by Suchada Eickemeyer

8 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Suchada Eickemeyer

Still need responses!

I am interested in getting some real-time feedback from others about their "views" in regards the system that is already in place for the a…

Started by Vanessa Simmons

0 Dec 21, 2009

Need about 90 Responses - Modern Maternity Care Views

I am interested in getting some real-time feedback from others about their "views" in regards the system that is already in place for the a…

Started by Vanessa Simmons

0 Nov 6, 2009

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service