All Discussions Tagged 'childbirth' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Birth Stories movie/documentary on Ina May Gaskin and The Natural Way of Giving Birth

The truth revealed about giving birth in the movie/documentary: "Birth Story".  A documentary on a midwife; Ina May Gaskin and how she faci…

Started by Marie-Paul Baxiu

0 Jul 12, 2012

Is a vaginal tear more likely when giving birth in an upright position?

At one of my recent checkups, I was talking to one of the midwives at the hospital about delivery positions. Specifically that I don't want…

Started by Amber Lamphere

8 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by 3homebirths

Become an Esali Birth Perinatal Educator

Esali Birth is now offering one-of-a-kind training to become an independent Perinatal Educator.   For full details, visit http://www.es

Started by M. Danielle Bergum

0 Jul 13, 2011

Study: Pregnant Women Show Amazing Lack of Knowledge About Childbirth Options

Fewer pregnant women and their partners are attending prenatal education classes these days and appear to be quietly following whatever adv…

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

3 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Colleen Burns

Death Rate From Childbirth Spikes in California

The rate of women dying from pregnancy-related complications has increased at a "statistically significant" pace, according to a long-await…

1 May 4, 2011
Reply by Shauna Marie

Who Controls Childbirth - Mom-to-be or Doc?

That I am pregnant again is an act of either incredibleoptimism or mind-blowing amnesia. As the sonogram technician squirts jelly over my a…

1 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Jenn G.

childbirth classes

I want to stay away from the hospital birthing classes. I looked into a Bradley class, but the instructor is not currently doing them right…

Started by Sarah

5 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Sara

Christy Turlington: "America Must Do Better For Mothers in Childbirth"

Every minute, a woman dies in childbirth. In total, that’s more than 500,000 women each year—and 90 percent of the time, their deaths are p…

Started by Lynn Wolf

0 Oct 29, 2010

Incredible homebirth slideshow! Macy's fast hypnobirth.

http://ca.video.yahoo.com/watch/8362163/22367201 I loved reading the other birth stories here! so i am happily sharing mine! :) Macy’s Bi…

Started by Jese Wiens

5 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Jese Wiens

Do you need a nap and why?

I'm a big believer in any woman who is a "mother" (pregnant, with children or no children but mothering other people, etc) needs to be…

Started by Karen Brody

15 May 26, 2010
Reply by Holly C

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service