All Discussions Tagged 'doula' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wondering if any of you ladies can help me out? Let's support expectant families together!

I am a trained DONA birth doula, a mom of 2 lovely ladies and the owner of a registered birth service business in Miramichi, NB canada, cal…

Started by Mandi Maher

0 Jun 27, 2013

What would you do? -Unimpressed with my birth options.

I'm 8.5 weeks pregnant with my second baby and can't decide what I'd like to do about my birth this time around. Last time I switched from…

Started by Sara Furlong

5 May 18, 2012
Reply by Leila Willard

The Business of Being Erykah Badu

When I heard that Erykah Badu helps deliver babies in her spare time, I wasn't surprised. She's a Pisces. It's in our nature to nurture a…

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

0 Nov 17, 2011

What was the best thing you packed for your birth?

Hi,   I am a doula and the owner of a newly launched company called YourBirthBag.com.  It is a webstore that sells items for moms to pack i…

Started by Alice Turner

7 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by v

Ana Paula Markel Joins the Pregnancy Awareness Team

“I have dedicated myself to this field for almost 10 years and not only am I a Doula and educator but I also have the privilege to train ne…

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

0 Nov 3, 2010

My Birth Story

Well i have to admit that i wasnt totally sure i could do a natural birth but knew i wanted it SO bad and i deserved it...here is the link…

Started by Tarrah Carmon

1 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Katie

60 Second Doulas - Bite size birth education!

Hello,I'm the film-maker behind the new documentary film about doulas called DOULA! (it's doula said with jazz-hands!). To help promote awa…

Started by Toni Harman

2 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Toni Harman

Other really good forum / discussion group for doulas?

Hello,I've just launched our new 65 min documentary film about doulas: DOULA! THE ULTIMATE BIRTH COMPANION (now available on DVD on Amazon.…

Started by Toni Harman

6 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Rachel

Can doulas help you have a natural birth?

Hello,I'm new to MyBestBirth and I've been moved to tears of joy from reading some amazing birth stories people have posted. Unfortunately…

Started by Toni Harman

4 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Melissa Keil, CD (DONA) Doula

When hiring your doula, what was most important to you?

When I was looking at hiring our doula, over five years ago, the first thing on my mind was, "Will she be the right support for us?"  I won…

Started by Michelle Rimmel-Maisonville

2 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by Jenn G.

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service