All Discussions Tagged 'home' (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Home Birth Questions

I am not pregnant yet, but desiring a home birth when the time does come. I already mentioned it to my mom and she was not supportive at al…

Started by Lisette Ruiz

6 Mar 2
Reply by Kate Wilson

Getting Insurance to Pay for Homebirth

I am trying to get my insurance to count our home birth fees as in-network, applying it to our deductible and then paying what will go over…

Started by Rachel Hiser

12 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Kaitlin Rose

What would you do? -Unimpressed with my birth options.

I'm 8.5 weeks pregnant with my second baby and can't decide what I'd like to do about my birth this time around. Last time I switched from…

Started by Sara Furlong

5 May 18, 2012
Reply by Leila Willard

Anyone have a home vbac?

Hi everybody! So I met with my midwives today and they are amazing. I feel so unbelievably blessed to have found them especially in such a…

Started by Caitlin Gaines

1 May 1, 2012
Reply by Brandy Firth

Ricki Lake on why more women are birthing at home (Momformation)

Last week, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported the surprising news that home birth rates jumped 29% between 2004-2009.…

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

0 Feb 7, 2012

how can we change the perception of birth especially with TLC?

something needs to change with the perception of birth and especially what they show on TLC. I bet the majority of woman only know about bi…

Started by Nicole Okcetin

1 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Rachael Reese

Study: Home Birth With Midwife As Safe As Hospital Birth (USA TODAY)

Having your baby at home with a registered midwife is just as safe as a conventional hospital birth, a new study says. Read More: http://w…

0 Jan 17, 2012

GBS+ and Home Birth

I am expecting my 2nd baby sometime around 10/15 and we are planning a home birth.  I did a GBS test this week and now I wish I hadn't as I…

Started by KatieH

5 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Kathleen Whitfield

Streaming My Home Birth Live Online any Day Now

I just wanted to share that I will be streaming the birth of our third child live online any day now (I am 38 weeks tomorrow).  I have deci…

Started by Nancy Salgueiro

1 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by 3homebirths

Ricki Lake | Home Birth on Good Morning America Monday!

Please click here to see the home birth piece, featuring Ricki, on Good Morning America: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/home-births-rise

5 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by mohamed samir mohamed

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service