All Discussions Tagged 'home' (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tell Big Medicine to Stop the War on Midwives and Out-of-Hospital Birth!

Please check out and sign this petition online:   http://www.change.org/petitions/tell-big-medicine-to-stop-the-war-on-midwives-and-out-of-

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

0 May 6, 2011

Erykah Badu Breastfeeds in "Fall in Love" Video

Wow! Go Erykah. She birthed at home, too. :)  http://thestir.cafemom.com/baby/118790/erykah_badu_breastfeeds_in_fall?utm_medium=sm&ut

0 Apr 13, 2011

Is there no place like home?

A RISKY and self-indulgent eccentricity, or a return to natural obstetrics? A medical and political row rages between supporters of home bi…

0 Apr 7, 2011

Hungary legalizes mothers' right to home birth

A long-awaited detailed regulation on home birth allows women to decide where they want to give birth as long as the baby is not in danger…

0 Mar 7, 2011

PPH and Home Birth

I know there are a couple topics on here related to PPH. One woman asked about ways to prevent it, which I was interested in learning, too.…

Started by Desiree Johnson

0 Mar 6, 2011

Planned Home Birth: A New View - Women's Health

The ACOG acknowledges that women have the right to make informed choices about home birth after thorough counseling about risks and benef…

0 Feb 26, 2011

Post Pics of your Birthing Nest

Everyone is full of questions about what home birth and birth centers are like.  No matter where you birthed, post a photo or description o…

Started by Shari W

2 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Cindy Lerner

Who Controls Childbirth - Mom-to-be or Doc?

That I am pregnant again is an act of either incredibleoptimism or mind-blowing amnesia. As the sonogram technician squirts jelly over my a…

1 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Jenn G.

Home is where the first baby of '11 is in Brainerd, MN

NISSWA - The first New Year's baby of 2011 in Crow Wing County - Reid Dean Wooden - has never left the comforts of his home in Nisswa. Rei…

0 Jan 8, 2011

Portland's First Baby of 2011 - Born at Home!

The Portland-area’s first baby born in 2011 arrived minutes after midnight, during a Gresham home birth. Paul Silas Chase, weighing in a…

2 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Carol Van Der Woude

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service