All Discussions Tagged 'home' (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Home Birth is a Right for Women in the UK

Pregnant women in Guernsey are being reassured they can choose to give birth at home if they want to, after fears over a shortage of midwi…

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

1 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Carol Van Der Woude

Mom Defies Her Doctor, Has Baby Her Way

Wow, wow, wow!   (CNN) -- On Thursday, December 2, as Aneka sat at home nine months pregnant, the phone rang. It was her obstetrician wanti…

5 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by T. Hill

Mayim Bialik Discusses Her Homebirth

"...it was a beautiful and organic extension of our parenting philosophy: to let our children experience the world as it is, without being…

2 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Charis Brown Malloy

Home Birth NYC

Hello!  My husband and I have just begun trying to conceive and, with that, started the process of researching our best birth.  I am passio…

Started by Sophia Cao

4 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Sophia Cao

Judy Greer Reveals Her Favorite Movies and Talks Home Birth

PW: Correct me if I'm wrong, but the delivery scene in "Barry Munday" was your first, right? Judy: Yes, and I loved doing that. The directo…

0 Oct 2, 2010

Use of Midwives Rises, Challenging the State to Respond (IL)

Home deliveries using midwives are increasing in Illinois, despite the fact that many of them are illegal. But the law may be about to chan…

0 Sep 27, 2010

Looking for a Midwife in Southern California that accepts Blue Shield!!!

Hello All,  I am 5 months pregnant with my first child and I want to have a waterbirth either at home or in a birthing center using hypnobi…

Started by Natalie Sanchez

5 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Melissa Keil, CD (DONA) Doula

I Need recommendations on Natural Birth Friendly Hospitals near Somerset, New Jersey

I am traveling to New Jersey for a family trip while I am 32-35 weeks pregnant, I know I am crazy...!Anyway I am planning a home birth in S…

Started by Sara Hery

0 Jun 15, 2010

Turning a Breech Baby

Hi Everyone!I was wondering what resources people could point me to for turning a breech baby.  I had an ultrasound today and found out bab…

Started by Rachel Hiser

28 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Rachel Hiser

TLC's A Baby Story Features Planned Home Births all this week!

TLC's A Baby Story will be airing 5 new episodes this week, all featuring planned home births.  A new episode airs each weekday (starting t…

Started by Cherylyn

0 Apr 26, 2010

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service