All Discussions Tagged 'homebirth' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Midwife Care leads to increased chance of Normal Birth in England

Study on Birth Choices in the UK Just wanted to share this research with you.  (Click on link above).   My take on it "midwives do it bette…

Started by Liz May

0 Nov 25, 2011

Streaming My Home Birth Live Online any Day Now

I just wanted to share that I will be streaming the birth of our third child live online any day now (I am 38 weeks tomorrow).  I have deci…

Started by Nancy Salgueiro

1 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by 3homebirths

Unassisted VBAC

This is the story of our VBAC (UBAC-unassisted birth after cesarean).The way we chose to birth was very intentional and well planned for. I…

Started by Jerusha Swanson

0 Jul 26, 2011

From Home Birth to Hospital

I almost had the perfect homebirth but had to transfer to the hospital. Just wanted to share my story. If there are other women who had to…

Started by Coralissa

8 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Liz May

CPS called on parents because of Jaundice after Pediatrician gives ok to release baby in Las Vegas

Friday, March 25, 2011   FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Media Contact: April Kermani, Certified Professional Midwife 702.622.5943 april@babys1stday.…

Started by wyndee forrest

0 Mar 27, 2011

Affordable Homebirthing?

After 6 hospital births I have finally found the perfect setting to have my 7th at home. I've been so excited, even finding out that my ins…

Started by Jyn Meyer

12 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Expecting#9

Homebirthing at Sixteen(Why No Support)

Hi, Im sixteen yrs. old live in MA and having my first child. Iv been with my partner for two years and he already has a child from a previ…

Started by Kassedi

11 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Kassedi

Incredible homebirth slideshow! Macy's fast hypnobirth.

http://ca.video.yahoo.com/watch/8362163/22367201 I loved reading the other birth stories here! so i am happily sharing mine! :) Macy’s Bi…

Started by Jese Wiens

5 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Jese Wiens

Books & Resources for Homebirth Dads?

My husband & I are close to start trying for our first baby... I am dead set on a homebirth & he has been very supportive with my r…

Started by Crystal Lahmer

0 May 10, 2010

The American Rally for Personal RIghts- Chicago May 26, 2010

I am helping to coordinate this rally and would really love the midwifery community to have a voice!   (Chicago area in particular)  I need…

Started by Joni Cox

0 Apr 20, 2010

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service