All Discussions Tagged 'homebirth' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Big Push responds to ACOG & The Today Show

Home Birth Mothers, Celebrities, Insulted on National TV FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE WASHINGTON, D.C. (September 11, 2009) – Referring to women…

Started by My Best Birth

1 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Frankel

Insurance

Hi everyone! Here is my situation and maybe someone can help me out on here. I am currently unemployed trying to start my own business and…

Started by Anna Kincaid

4 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Jeannine Fisk

Siblings at home birth

I witnessed my little brother's birth at home when I was 10 and am now planning to have my 5-year-old daughter at my upcoming birth. I'd lo…

Started by Juliet Martinez

13 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Juliet Martinez

CNN article on VBAC

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/10/15/hospitals.ban.vbacs/index.html can't believe they don't mention homebirth! Grrrrrrr

Started by Jennifer Frankel

0 Oct 15, 2009

petition in response to the Today Show segment, "The Perils of Midwifery."

Just wanted to forward this www.choicesinchildbirth.org Choices in Childbirth has crafted a Our goal is to collect 5,000 signatures from al…

Started by Rachel

1 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Elizabeth G

Defensive Medicine+Cesarean Section=No Insurance?

So I just read another article giving doctors sympathy for "having" to practice defensive medicine to avoid lawsuits. There is nothing, and…

Started by Susan B.

4 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by KM

ACNM Response to TODAY SHOW

Dear Producers of The Today Show, A real opportunity to educate women about safe and high-quality maternity care in the United States has b…

Started by Abby Epstein

0 Sep 16, 2009

Latest Study on Home Birth from CMAJ

The Sept 15 issue of Canadian Medical Assoc Journal has a new study on the safety of homebirth in comparison to hospital birth. The full s…

Started by My Best Birth

36 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Tracy Donegan

The Choice To Have A Home Birth

We recently got this blog post sent in. Please comment on how you made or are making your choice. Wow! What an eye-opener! After watching…

Started by My Best Birth

33 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Michael R.

Births Beyond Belief on Discovery Health Channel

Did anyone happen to watch this the other day? I saw a teaser commercial for it and decided to tivo it....just watched it yesterday and it…

Started by Krista Harris

3 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by Mandy Hand

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service