All Discussions Tagged 'hospital' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PPH and Home Birth

I know there are a couple topics on here related to PPH. One woman asked about ways to prevent it, which I was interested in learning, too.…

Started by Desiree Johnson

0 Mar 6, 2011

What was the best thing you packed for your birth?

Hi,   I am a doula and the owner of a newly launched company called YourBirthBag.com.  It is a webstore that sells items for moms to pack i…

Started by Alice Turner

7 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by v

Post Pics of your Birthing Nest

Everyone is full of questions about what home birth and birth centers are like.  No matter where you birthed, post a photo or description o…

Started by Shari W

2 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Cindy Lerner

Who Controls Childbirth - Mom-to-be or Doc?

That I am pregnant again is an act of either incredibleoptimism or mind-blowing amnesia. As the sonogram technician squirts jelly over my a…

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

1 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Jenn G.

getting my hospital to allow waterbirth...

I have been researching waterbirth for months and there is only one midwife within 100 miles of me that is interested in waterbirth (but ne…

Started by Emily Haug

7 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Brooke

Natural Birth in a Hospital

Soon after being 100% sold on a home-birth or a birthing center, it dawns on me that my insurance (Medi-Cal. Government Aid) does not cover…

Started by Susan Castleman

48 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Susan Castleman

I Need recommendations on Natural Birth Friendly Hospitals near Somerset, New Jersey

I am traveling to New Jersey for a family trip while I am 32-35 weeks pregnant, I know I am crazy...!Anyway I am planning a home birth in S…

Started by Sara Hery

0 Jun 15, 2010

Once you've had the urge to push, why would it stop?

You know, when you cannot NOT push that baby out!!There is a lot more to my stories, but I'll try to just stick with the part about pushing…

Started by Rebecca H.

3 May 10, 2010
Reply by Karen M

More VBAC News...

VBAC sure is making it's fair share of the headlines lately.  Hmm... http://www.newsweek.com/id/235317

1 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Susan B.

News From the MAMA Campaign

A Victory for Mothers and Babies! Midwives and mothers, babies and families, are victors today!  With the passage of the Senate health care…

1 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Rachel Hiser

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service