All Discussions Tagged 'labor' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Decision Making During Labor - It's Not Always Easy

Sometimes, labor and birth don't follow the path we predict they will. When or if your labor takes a turn down an unexpected path, don't wo…

Started by Lynn Wolf

1 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Louise

Article about side effects of an epidural being a 'myth'

I don't know if anyone has seen this before, but I was completely baffled to read it.  The link is from ThePregnancyZone.com and this artic…

Started by Elizabeth Harris

0 Jul 18, 2011

Elective C-sec or spontaneous labour onset to perform c-sec?

Hello! My sister-in-law is 33 weeks pregnant with a baby girl. She has an almost 3-year old son that was born by c-sec after an induction a…

Started by moya

4 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by moya

labor with fibromyalgia

when i had my son naturally i was unaware that i had problems with my pelvis and i have fibromyalgia. i was diagnosed about a year ago now…

Started by victoria laliberte

2 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC

FDA Warns Against Use of Terbutaline to Treat Pre-Term Labor

FDA's warning on terbutaline: "The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is warning the public that injectable terbutaline should not b…

Started by Lynn Wolf

0 Feb 28, 2011

Rethinking "Full Term"

Check out this article on FitPregancy.com: http://www.fitpregnancy.com/blog/news/Rethinking-full-term-112916984.html

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

1 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Carol Van Der Woude

Natural Ways to Cope With Labor

What are some ways you have managed labor naturally?  Anything from massage, aromatherapy, the ball... What has helped you? 

Started by Lynn Wolf

12 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Shari W

My Birth Story

Well i have to admit that i wasnt totally sure i could do a natural birth but knew i wanted it SO bad and i deserved it...here is the link…

Started by Tarrah Carmon

1 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Katie

Once you've had the urge to push, why would it stop?

You know, when you cannot NOT push that baby out!!There is a lot more to my stories, but I'll try to just stick with the part about pushing…

Started by Rebecca H.

3 May 10, 2010
Reply by Karen M

How to cope with a long car ride to the hospital?!

I'm 29 weeks and working really hard right now to get over all the fears I have about the birth ahead of me so that I can be as calm as pos…

Started by Sara Furlong

12 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Sara

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service