All Discussions Tagged 'midwife' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Questions for the Future

I am currently a college student and not planning on children for at least five years or so, but as an Ultrasound student & a woman who…

Started by Samantha C

0 Jun 25, 2013

Help this California Midwife!

Brenda's husband, Michael Capps, posted this to the Birth Freedom Network of California facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Birth-

Started by Nikki

0 Dec 4, 2012

What would you do? -Unimpressed with my birth options.

I'm 8.5 weeks pregnant with my second baby and can't decide what I'd like to do about my birth this time around. Last time I switched from…

Started by Sara Furlong

5 May 18, 2012
Reply by Leila Willard

Partial Placenta Previa at 19 Weeks - Was Asked "What Day I wanted a C-Section"

Hi everyone! I'm a first time mom and right now I'm 19 weeks. Yesterday I had my sonogram and was told I had a low-lying / partial placent…

Started by Courtney

9 May 8, 2012
Reply by Courtney

Pregnancy, birth & Spondylolisthesis

Does anyone have any experience with the pregnancy/birth process and grade 2/3 Spondylolisthesis? I'm not currently pregnant, but I want to…

Started by Jessica L.

3 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by green77

Midwife Robin Lim Named CNN Hero of the Year

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Robin Lim, an American woman who has helped thousands of poor Indonesian women have a healthy pregnancy and birth, was…

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

0 Dec 12, 2011

Midwife Care leads to increased chance of Normal Birth in England

Study on Birth Choices in the UK Just wanted to share this research with you.  (Click on link above).   My take on it "midwives do it bette…

Started by Liz May

0 Nov 25, 2011

Finding a midwife is hard!

I'm almost 28 weeks pregnant  with my first baby and have been seeing a regular OB but this whole time I've been trying to find a midwife i…

Started by Sarah Ehlers-Johnson

3 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Kim

I had a great birth experience, did you? Want to share?

This photo was taken in our Living Room when Baby George was about 3 hours old. I had an amazing home birth experience back in 2007 and whe…

Started by Liz May

5 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Liss Small

"Midwife for Me for Baby #3" - Chicago Mom

"Selena," my mom whispered in Korean, "are you using a midwife because you don't have any money?" I had to laugh; Not at my mom, whose firs…

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

0 Jul 22, 2011

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service