All Discussions Tagged 'natural' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vaginal Birth After Myomectomy

Searching for information regarding vaginal birth after myomectomy.  I have scoured the web and cannot find any reputable reports / info re…

Started by Shannon P

1 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Amanda richie

Experience with Heplocks?

I'm 37 weeks and found out my iron is low and they want me to have a heplock. I want a natural birth and would love to move around, go in t…

Started by Courtney

4 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Missy M

Call for Mississippi Birth Stories!

Hi Everyone, Alison Doyle, a doula and natural birth advocate in northeast Mississippi, and myself are collecting birth stories from Missis…

Started by Colleen Elmer

0 Sep 28, 2012

Very Interested in Home Births, Natural Delivery, etc. but SCARED

Hi everyone! I am new to this site but have seen The Business of Being Born probably twenty times and love it! I immediately felt the need…

Started by Ashley Arnold

8 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Devon Turcotte

natural hospital birth using ob and doula-is nyu medical center a good place?

I know that most people dont expect a posting like this but I am limited by my insurance. I would love to have a baby in a birthing center…

Started by Chana Froimowitz

0 Jul 22, 2012

Streaming My Home Birth Live Online any Day Now

I just wanted to share that I will be streaming the birth of our third child live online any day now (I am 38 weeks tomorrow).  I have deci…

Started by Nancy Salgueiro

1 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by 3homebirths

New To This...

Hello. I'm Cristina from Austin and I just joined this site in hopes to gain more information on child birth. I'm 40 years old and expectin…

Started by Cristina Coro-Dickson

13 May 20, 2011
Reply by Claire Kellerman Krane

Back issues and Natural Childbirth - Help!

I'm pregnant with my second child and am planning a natural birth. I was convinced by my doctor to induce with my first child because he wa…

Started by Rachel Hiser

9 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Gina Fairchild

Help Me Advocate Gentle Humane Teen Birth!

Please Join my group, Im on a mission to advocate humane natural teen birth and parenting for all our young girls. We have to face it that…

Started by Kassedi

5 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Kassedi

Incredible homebirth slideshow! Macy's fast hypnobirth.

http://ca.video.yahoo.com/watch/8362163/22367201 I loved reading the other birth stories here! so i am happily sharing mine! :) Macy’s Bi…

Started by Jese Wiens

5 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Jese Wiens

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service