All Discussions Tagged 'natural' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Natural Birth in a Hospital

Soon after being 100% sold on a home-birth or a birthing center, it dawns on me that my insurance (Medi-Cal. Government Aid) does not cover…

Started by Susan Castleman

48 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Susan Castleman

My Birth Story

Well i have to admit that i wasnt totally sure i could do a natural birth but knew i wanted it SO bad and i deserved it...here is the link…

Started by Tarrah Carmon

1 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Katie

Just A Few Days Left to Win A Circle + Bloom Program of Your Choice

Enter our current giveaway (it's Free!) on NaturalBabyPros.com within the next few days and you could win your choice of the following: Nat…

Started by Jen Aliano

0 Sep 13, 2010

Questions about natural childbirth with a seizure history (and how to avoid post-natal shots)

I am 39 years old, have moderate-large fibroids, and am 34 weeks pregnant with my first baby. I am an RN, have thoroughly educated myself o…

Started by Shannon

0 Aug 5, 2010

When did you go into labor? What time was your baby born? And how was your birth?

One of the biggest factors for determining a healthy mom and child is timing of childbirth. Like other day-active species, humans give birt…

Started by Fit For Birth, Inc

16 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Amy Cruz

Once you've had the urge to push, why would it stop?

You know, when you cannot NOT push that baby out!!There is a lot more to my stories, but I'll try to just stick with the part about pushing…

Started by Rebecca H.

3 May 10, 2010
Reply by Karen M

Actress Tiffani Thiessen to use Hypnobirthing...

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2010/03/31/tiffani-thiessen-celebrates-her-baby-shower/

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

3 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Sheridan Ripley

I was featured in a newspaper article about home birth!

A friend of mine works for the local newspaper, and she found out that one of her coworkers was doing an article series on pregnancy.  So,…

Started by Cherylyn

3 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Carol Van Der Woude

What House Hold Cleaners do You Use?

See, individuals, like pregnant moms, can make the decision to breathe better, to move better, to eat better, and to birth better; each one…

Started by Fit For Birth, Inc

12 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Fit For Birth, Inc

Natural Childbirth Tips & Road Bumps?

I'm 22 weeks pregnant and striving for a natural childbirth. This is my first baby and I'm surprised at how important having a natural birt…

Started by Sara Furlong

14 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Holly C

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service