All Discussions Tagged 'pregnancy' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vaginal Birth After Myomectomy

Searching for information regarding vaginal birth after myomectomy.  I have scoured the web and cannot find any reputable reports / info re…

Started by Shannon P

1 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Amanda richie

Coming off of BC in order to prepare for TTC-The effects however are totally pregnancy symptoms though. What is your experience??

I stopped taking birth control (the pill, which I've only taken since the beginning of this year, that's it for me) at the end of September…

Started by Jessica

5 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Jessica

This Program Could Greatly Improve Pregnancy Health and Needs Your Help

This subject is very dear to my heart, and I have a huge passion to make this program a success.  I hope you can offer your suggestions and…

Started by Jen Aliano

0 Jun 13, 2012

Pregnancy Weekly Reviews: "More Business of Being Born" Part 3

The third installment ofMore Business of Being Born is a great film for first time and veteran moms. It's all about exploring your birth op…

Started by Lynn Wolf

1 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Becky Brewer

"Ricki Lake's Labor of Love" on Fit Pregnancy

Ricki Lake is a busy lady these days! Not only is she one of the newly announced contestants for the upcoming season of Dancing With The St…

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

0 Sep 8, 2011

What Do You Know About Progesterone Supplementation After Conception?

I am expecting my first baby in December.  I have never been pregnant before, therefore never had a miscarriage.  I had small amounts…

Started by Evie MacRunnel

2 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Evie MacRunnel

New To This...

Hello. I'm Cristina from Austin and I just joined this site in hopes to gain more information on child birth. I'm 40 years old and expectin…

Started by Cristina Coro-Dickson

13 May 20, 2011
Reply by Claire Kellerman Krane

Obese Mothers-To-Be Given Pill to Avoid Big Babies

Wow.  Please share your thoughts.   http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1384801/Pregnant-women-given-drugs-prevent-babies-born-obese.…

2 May 13, 2011
Reply by Samantha

How Breasts Change During Pregnancy

Breasts are good for much more than creating cleavage -- they're complex physiological structures. At no other time is this more evident th…

1 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Jenn G.

Giveaway: Breast Pump and Welcome Baby Kit worth over $200!!

My Best Birth proudly supports Pregnancy Awareness Month. :) Pregnancy Awareness Month and Lansinoh have teamed up to give away an Affinity…

0 Apr 13, 2011

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service