All Discussions Tagged 'pregnancy' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Using a chiropractor during pregnancy?

American Pregnancy Association describes chiropractic by saying, "Chiropractic care is health maintenance of the spinal column, discs, rel…

Started by Fit For Birth, Inc

5 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Fit For Birth, Inc

Should Pregnant Women Be Routinely Tested for Thyroid Problems?

I came across this article today: http://thyroid.about.com/b/2010/02/11/pregnant-thyroid-tests.htm It's pretty compelling, and after readi…

Started by Cherylyn

25 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Katie

The Myth of Vaginal Exams

Click to read... http://pregnancy.about.com/cs/interventions/a/vaginalexam.htm

Started by Lynn Wolf

0 Mar 13, 2010

Are You Getting Enough DHA?

QUESTION:“If there was just one recommendation you could tell a pregnant mom who wants to growa happier healthier baby, what would it be?”T…

Started by Fit For Birth, Inc

1 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by askyourfriendkira

EATING FOR QUALITY WHILE PREGNANT

There is a common misconception while pregnant, that eating for two means you need to consume more food. While pregnant you only need 250 -…

Started by K. Oster

20 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Kathy

Pregnant Women & Manufacturer's Inserts for H1N1 Vaccine

Below is information from the manufacturer's inserts for the H1N1 vaccine, which can be found on the package inserts from each company for…

Started by msheik

8 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by msheik

BLISSFUL BIRTH & BABY DOULA SERVICE

Hi all you wonderful beautiful Moms & Moms to be . Blissful birth & baby doula services offers gracious assistance to new Mother's…

Started by Linda Rose Peaceful One

0 Oct 23, 2009

Looking for Natural or Holistic-Minded Fertility, Pregnancy, Birth and Baby Professionals; I'd love your help and support!

Great news! After much hard work and dedication, NaturalBabyPros.com has finally launched!!! It is hard to believe that between taking car…

Started by Jen Aliano

0 Oct 9, 2009

Latest Study on Home Birth from CMAJ

The Sept 15 issue of Canadian Medical Assoc Journal has a new study on the safety of homebirth in comparison to hospital birth. The full s…

Started by My Best Birth

36 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Tracy Donegan

Looking for Pregnant Belly Pictures!

I am starting a website, and wanted to include some cute pics of pregnant bellies and babies/mom/mom and dad with a new baby! If you have a…

Started by Jen Aliano

0 Jul 7, 2009

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service