All Discussions Tagged 'the' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coming off of BC in order to prepare for TTC-The effects however are totally pregnancy symptoms though. What is your experience??

I stopped taking birth control (the pill, which I've only taken since the beginning of this year, that's it for me) at the end of September…

Started by Jessica

5 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Jessica

how can we change the perception of birth especially with TLC?

something needs to change with the perception of birth and especially what they show on TLC. I bet the majority of woman only know about bi…

Started by Nicole Okcetin

1 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Rachael Reese

Midwife Robin Lim Named CNN Hero of the Year

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Robin Lim, an American woman who has helped thousands of poor Indonesian women have a healthy pregnancy and birth, was…

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

0 Dec 12, 2011

The Dilemma of Breech Birth - Part 2: Communication with the unborn child

The Dilemma of Breech Birth Part 2: Communication with the unborn baby:   http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/health/the-dilemma-of-breech-bi

Started by Marie-Paul Baxiu

0 Jul 18, 2011

The Truth About Fetal Distress

Electronic Fetal Heart monitoring (EFM) is the most common obstetric procedure performed in the United States. Intended to determine the ba…

2 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Kassedi

Pre-Pregnancy Required Movie?

Ever stop and think that there should be required reading, or maybe educational videos women should watch before getting pregnant or giving…

1 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Jenn G.

Ricki Lake on The View

Ricki was on The View this morning.  Did you miss it? No worries, the full episode is available online: http://theview.abc.go.com/recap/mon

0 Mar 28, 2011

Watch Ricki on The View!

Last Friday, Ricki was a guest on The View and she discussed her new project Allstride. AllStride is the only program of its kind, develope…

0 Feb 14, 2011

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service