The kisses!! My kids give the BEST kisses ( you can come over and get some!!) and hugs.. oh my gosh!! I love hugs and kisses!!

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

There are soo many good answers in here that I could take a little from each! I think that we are making the world a better place by taking the time to raise our children! love and nurture our children. I think this way they will be more productive members of society.

My daughter is 4 months old and I love to be able to hear all of her coos, watch her watch her hands move. She loves to lay on her back with her legs in the air and she is at the stage where she grabs everything! I let her sleep with me too =) I can never be mad when she wakes up 4 in the morning after I see her smile.

A good thing about staying at home is the ability to adhere to your child's schedule! I don't have to go to work the next day so I will never be irritated if she goes to bed at midnight and wakes up at 5. I go with her flow!

Peace & Prosperity

PS - If you have a cute baby here is a chance to enter them in a photo contest for a chance to win $2,500! I think my daughter is a "gerber baby" lol but that's just me :P click the link to enter http://achristi6.dealcenter.us/offer/apply/15250/315/75249
Not having to worry about what kind of care my kids are getting. :)
The dress code...

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service