The First 8 Days of Being a Mom is a friendly, easy-to-read hands-on guide that leads you through what happens on delivery day as well as the next few eventful, exhausting, exciting days. It explains how to take care of the new mom as well as the newborn.  This week, we are giving away one copy of this invaluable resource!

To enter the contest, please leave a comment here!

Tags: giveaway

Views: 614

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As a new IBCLC, and mom of 2 with the 3rd on the way this sounds like it would be a great resource!
I LOVE this book! I would like to register to win so that I can add it to our lending library at the Community Birth Circle. We are a non-profit organization that serves a 4 county area in Northeast Ohio.  We meet once a month to discuss anything and everything related to pregnancy, childbirth and parenting.  Our lending library is open to everyone and we are continually adding to it. This is a resource we don't yet have in our library but I would LOVE to add it! Thank you for the opportunity to win!
If it's not too late, please enter me in the giveaway. I intend to buy a few copies of this book anyway, to loan out to my doula clients. The first week postpartum is such a crucial time for support in mothering!

I'm an active duty United States Marine and single, I am 30 weeks pregnant today!! YAY!! I would love to win the book. I absolutely loved the documentary and shared it with all my friends and family!! Most were shocked and disgusted by the maternity care in this country. I hope I opened some eyes when I shared it with them!! Keep up the informative and great job you guys are doing!

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service