The First 8 Days of Being a Mom is a friendly, easy-to-read hands-on guide that leads you through what happens on delivery day as well as the next few eventful, exhausting, exciting days. It explains how to take care of the new mom as well as the newborn.  This week, we are giving away one copy of this invaluable resource!

To enter the contest, please leave a comment here!

Tags: giveaway

Views: 630

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Would love a copy of this to share with my doula clients.  Postpartum is most of the time so unplanned for, and needs more attention ahead of birth than it receives.  Bravo for putting this book out!
I loved "Your Best Birth" and would appreciate any more info I can get!
Oh man those first 8 days...  So much you don't know until you're there.  :o)  Would love to have this in my library
Amen sister!
Sounds cool!
Awesome give away! I'd love to have this even if I don't win it.
Would love this book!  Great focus on such an important time!
What can I say?  I'm a huge fan!  Thanks a million for your work, The Business of Being Born.  I can't wait to see the next installment, More Business.  This tool, bar none, has had the greatest affect on opening people's eyes to the gross misunderstanding and misrepresentation of birth in our culture today.  Thanks for all you are doing to shine the light on normal birth, inspire change, and reassure women that their instincts are spot-on.  I teach natural childbirth classes (20 year veteran--I've seen a lot!) at our local birth center and I want to start offering more postpartum support/classes.  This book would be a great addition to my own personal knowledge as well as a great addition to my lending library.  I'll cha-cha and tango my way through the book and pass on the knowledge with Bruno-like passion and enthusiasm!  
I would love a chance to read this book! I know my midwife would be able to pass it on to someone else who needs it once I'm done with it :)
Wow, this book would be such a blessing.
Thank you for opening so many eyes to natural birthing and choices we have to preserve our HUMAN RIGHT to birth peacefully! :) I am currently a postpartum doula, training to be a birth doula, and future midwife <3 This would be a wonderful book in my lending library for the mamas! Great giveaway!

I'm due with our first in February, would love to win this book...I've never changed a diaper in my life!

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service