It's nice to have a quick point of reference to go to and see when everyone is expecting. Let's post our due dates here and any other info you'd like to share!

Views: 44

Replies to This Discussion

Due date: May 10th, 2010 (the day after Mother's Day!) Don't know the sex and probably won't find out.
Other children: One son, Chase, who is almost 15 months now, the two will be about 20 months apart if all goes according to schedule ;)
July 20, 2010 this will be my second child. My first is Zeke who will be 3 on March 25, 2010!!
I'm due May 14th and don't know the sex. We went back and forth on finding out and decided to wait. This is our 3rd baby. My 2nd DD was born May 27th, and I was due with her on May 7th, so we'll see how long this baby decides to bake. My 1st DD turned 5 this month :)
I'm due Feb. 25, 2010. We are not finding out the sex of the baby. This is our first baby and my first pregnancy. I am enjoying ever moment of this pregnancy.
I had my daughter Emerson on Feb. 22. I had a good labor. I am looking forward to having my next child
Congratulations on the beautiful baby girl and good labor too :)
Thanks Melissa. I had a unmedicated birth in a birthing center with a midwife and birth asistant.
I'm due April 24th, this will be #3baby boy. My oldest is Noah, 6and the will be middle child is Toby, 2(will be 3 Jan 22).
i'm due august 5. this is my first!!!
Im due May 20, 2010. i will know in about a week if its a boy or girl. im married to a united states marine, who will be deployed when this baby makes its arrival. Our first child was born September 3rd, 2007, his name is Kaleb. Kaleb came three weeks early, and the doctor believes that this one will come early too :) so maybe ill get an early mothers day present. :)
I am due May 11, 2010. This is my first and we are waiting to find out the sex. Can wait to see the ultrasound next week!!
Hello,

This will be baby girl#4. Edd 2-13-10, but all my other girls have been 3 weeks early. So it has become sort of like a pattern.

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service